Wearing makeup is fun but removing makeup is a pain. Coming home exhausted and having to remove makeup is really frustrating but you have no other choice.
We can’t eliminate the need to remove makeup but we can definitely make the process easier for you by teaching you how to make your own remover pads! The ingredients used are cheap and easily available, which means you no longer have to spend a lot of money on makeup remover serums and pads any more.
You will need:
- Water: 1 cup
- Baby shampoo: ½ tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil: ½ tsp.
- Small jar: 1
- Mixing bowl
- Cotton pads: round
- Take your jar and place all the cotton pads into it. Make sure you don’t stuff the jar to the brim.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the three ingredients together – water, olive oil, and shampoo.
- Use the spoon to mix these together thoroughly.
- Now transfer this makeup remover solution to the jar that has the cotton pads. Do not fill the entire jar. Fill enough for the pads to soak all of the solution and not more than that.
- Test it and you’ll be amazed!
Image Credits: b-d-s/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos