Did you know that you could make lipsticks out of crayons? Oh no, they are not harmful! They are made of paraffin wax and color. These are the same ingredients used to make lipstick!
We have the procedure explained below:
You will need:
- Crayons of your preferred color: 2-3
- Heat source: Candle or double boiler
- Empty lipstick tube or container
- Large metal ladle
- Stirring stick
- Coconut oil
- Unwrap your crayons.
- Break the crayons into smaller pieces. Each crayon can be broken into 2-3 pieces.
- Place 2 or 3 pieces on the ladle and hold it over a heat source so that they melt.
- Be patient while they melt. This process may take a while.
- Add the coconut oil to the melted crayons. 2 tsp. of oil will suffice. Add this immediately so that the crayons don’t harden!
- Pour this mixture into a container or lipstick tube.
- Leave it to harden. You can either leave it at room temperature or freeze it.
Image Credits: gr3z/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos