No matter how much your friends ooh and aah about your gorgeous tresses, we know you have your share of bad hair days. When your hair isn’t just behaving like it should, it can ruin your mood like nothing else can (almost). There are some ingenious ways you can get them to pretend being good though.
Here’s what you can do:
- To tame your frizzy mess, tease them, swirl them and tie them into a messy chignon bun.
- If your hair is oily and sticky, tie them into tight braids and finish them with a glossing spray.
- If your hair is rough and wavy, try a full blown beach hair look. You can incorporate little braids between the hairs to add oomph.
- If your hair appears thin and limp, change your parting! If you part your hair differently than your normal parting, your hair will appear more voluminous.
- If your bad hair day is really epic, cover up with a turban. Simple.
- On occasions, you can even accessorize your hair with loud extensions to make your ugly mess look like chic bohemian.
Now go look great, bad hair days or not.
Image Credits: Remlen/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos