Want to have gorgeous looking skin? Take proper care of it. Eat smart, exercise regularly, kick the butt and stay hydrated. If you want a short cut to great looking skin, fake it with foundation. The wonder invention can make your skin look perfectly flawless in minutes hiding everything from wrinkles and dark spots to acne and facial hair.
Here’s your go to guide if you haven’t already started to embrace this wonder makeup product:
- Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone to the T and has the texture most suited to your type of skin for that air brushed look. Error choosing your foundation, will do your look more harm than good.
- If you have oily skin, choose a mineral powder foundation. The powder will suck up the extra oil.
- If you have dry skin, look for a liquid or cream foundation to hydrate the skin for a luminous glow.
- Always check the shade of your foundation in natural light. It will help you choose better.
- Apply a light layer of moisturizer before layering it with foundation. That way it will be easier to smooth the foundation over your skin.
- Spend at least two minutes blending the foundation on your skin till it completely melts into it.
- Don’t forget to blend around the hairline, ears, and neck. If you commit this mistake, you will have a visible foundation line and that certainly is not a pretty sight.
- Always spray a setting mist once you are done with the makeup for the foundation to stay in place just how you would like it to be.
Now go glow!
Image Credits: pogrebkov/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos