If you like the sweet and salty combination, you will love pumpkin ice cream teamed with bacon.
Oh yes, this recipe is delicious and very easy to make. It is the perfect treat for the winters!
You will need:
- Whole milk: 2 cups
- Brown sugar: ¾ cup
- Pumpkin puree: 1 ½ cup
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp.
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
- Nutmeg: ¼ tsp.
- Ginger: ½ tsp.
- Salt: 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cloves: 1/8 tsp.
- Bacon: 4 strips (cooked and chopped)
- Prepared caramel: ¼ cup
- Take a large bowl to whisk pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and all the spices together. Keep whisking until the sugar dissolves.
- Put this in the fridge for 2 hours.
- In an ice-cream maker, transfer this mixture, and churn. Make the ice-cream as per the instructions that come with the maker.
- Add the caramel and bacon towards the end of the churning process (2 minutes before stopping.)
- Now, transfer your ice-cream into a container and freeze it for 2 hours. Serve once it hardens.
Image Credits: vikif/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos