Don’t know what to do with your leftover vegetables? How about using them to give your scrambled eggs a twist? We have a yummy recipe that you can use!
You will need:
- Eggs: 5
- Milk: 2 tbsp.
- Salt: 2 dashes
- Ground black pepper: 3 dashes
- Butter: 1 ½ tsp.
- Raw or cooked leftover vegetables: ½ cup (You can use cauliflower, bell pepper, broccoli, etc.)
- Chopped tomatoes: ½ cup
- Softened cream cheese: 2tbsp.
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs in it. Now add the salt, pepper, and milk. Keep this aside.
- On medium heat, heat a skillet and add butter to it.
- Once the butter melts you can add the vegetables if they are raw. Sauté them and then add the eggs.
- Stir the eggs and scramble.
- Cook the eggs and serve! Make sure they are hot.
- Serve with tomatoes and the cream cheese pieces.
Image Credits: HannamariaH/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos