Love Indian flavors? Love the butter chicken you eat every time you go to an Indian restaurant? We have the recipe for you!
You will need:
- Chicken breast: 4 (cut them into small pieces)
- Small sweet onion: 1 (diced)
- Coconut oil: 1 tbsp.
- Unsalted butter: 2 tbsp. (melted)
- Garlic cloves: 4 (minced)
- Tomato paste: ½ cup
- Canned coconut milk: 1 ¼ cup
- Greek yogurt: ½ cup (plain)
- Curry powder: 2 tbsp.
- Garam masala: ½ tbsp.
- Tandoori spice mix: 1 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper
- Add the onions and chicken to the slow cooker.
- Take a bowl and combine all the remaining ingredients together. Mix them well.
- Now pour this sauce into the slow cooker over the chicken and onions.
- Cover the slow cooker with the lid.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve it with steamed rice.
Image Credits: Fudio/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos