Chicken meatballs with Parmesan cheese is a wonderful delight. It entices the kids and the adults alike. We have the recipe here for you:
You will need:
- Ground chicken: 1 pound
- Italian breadcrumbs: ½ cup
- Egg: 1 (beaten)
- Tomato paste: 1 tbsp.
- Parmesan cheese: ¾ cup
- Italian seasoning: 2 tbsp.
- Red pepper flakes: ½ tsp.
- Garlic cloves: 2 cloves
- Tomato sauce: slightly warmed
- Ready the oven by preheating it to 400 degrees F.
- Take a rimmed baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Keep this aside.
- Take a large bowl to mix the ingredients together. Start with the ground chicken and the beaten egg. Add breadcrumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- With your hands, mix them all together. The mixture should hold together well enough to form small balls. This may take a while of mixing.
- Once done, make small balls and place them on the parchment paper lined sheet.
- Bake for around 25 minutes.
- Served with the tomato sauce.
Image Credits: peredniankina/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos