Leftover egg yolks? There are many recipes that require only egg whites. What do you do with the whites then? Here are a few tips:
- You can make creamy dressings with egg yolk and vinegar
- You can make a creamy hollandaise
- Make mayonnaise with egg yolks
- Make your very own homemade hazelnut-chocolate pudding
- Add an extra yolk to your baked items to make them extra fluffy
- How about a yummy fruit curd?
- Homemade ice cream!
Don’t ever throw away extra egg yolks again!
Image Credits: DAJ/ Thinkstock Photos