Looking for a way to make eggs yummier? We have a great deviled eggs recipe for you, made of strawberries! Read on:
You will need:
- Strawberries: 12
- Cream cheese: 8 ounces
- Vanilla extract: ½ tsp.
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp.
- White chocolate chips: 1 cup
- Powdered sugar: 1 cup
- Yellow food dye
- Ready the strawberries by cutting them lengthwise into halves. Now, place them on paper towels for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl that you can use in the microwave and add the white chocolate chips. Melt them in the microwave. You must be very careful with this step, 20 seconds at a time because it is easy to overheat and ruin the white chocolate.
- After the chips melt, dip the strawberries in them and transfer each to parchment paper. Let them cool so that the chocolate sets. This will take 15 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and cream cheese and combine in a stand mixer. Now add the food dye, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Mix again.
- Transfer this into a piping bag and pipe them onto the strawberries.
- Chill and serve.
Image Credits: Chris