Kids can get really cranky if they are stuck indoors. Their bubbling energy makes them wreck havoc in the house but what can you do? It is raining outside!
Don’t let your kids get bored when it rains. Engage them in crafts so that you have some nice family time together. Here is a cute craft that you could go for:
You will need:
- Latex balloons: 8-10. Make sure they are clear or white.
- White paper
- Paint brush
- Cotton stuffing or polyester
- Start off with inflating the balloons. You can ask your kids to do this for you and they will have lots of fun in the process.
- Once all the balloons are inflated, tape them together so that they look like clouds.
- Now mix glue and water in the ratio 1:1 in a bowl.
- Take the paper and cut it into strips that are two inches wide.
- Take another bowl and combine flour and water in the ratio 1:2.
- Dip the paper strips into the flour paste that you made and place them on the balloons.
- Let it dry for one night.
- Next, paint over it with the glue and use some cotton stuffing to cover the entire cloud.
Photo Credits: theaucitron