Tomorrow is the Fourth of July. What have you planned for it?
We all know Fourth of July comes with colors and fireworks. How about getting your child interested in it this time? Make it fun for your child by helping them come up with their own fireworks.
Here is a craft that you could follow:
You will need:
- Star garland: 12 feet long
- Blue pipe cleaners
- Make six equal sections of the garland. Each section should be two feet long.
- Now take each section individually and fold it into half. After you fold all the sections, bundle them up such that the folded ends are at the top.
- Now, you need the pipe cleaner to make the handle. Wrap it up at the bottom third carefully so that it becomes a beautiful handle.
- Now bend the top folds so that they look like fireworks.
Photo Credits: Andrea Roberts