Want to make it a fun day for the entire family? You have numerous ideas to explore.
Kids love treasure hunts. Why not make the next trip to the park fun by arranging a treasure hunt? It would be exciting and you will get to spend some quality time with them!
Here is an excellent treasure hunt idea for you:
You will need:
- Images of things that your kids should find on the treasure hunt
- Egg carton
- Check the Internet and find various treasure hunt items. Get your kid involved and choose around 10 items that he’d be interested in finding.
- Print the images that you select and use glue to paste them in the slots of the egg carton. Paste one image in each slot.
- Give your child an opportunity to decorate his treasure chest in the manner that he likes. Getting him involved right from the start is ideal.
- Now hunt the park for all the treasures! You can start easy by going to a park that you frequent. After a few hunts, you can proceed to a park that you didn’t visit before so that the game becomes challenging for your kid.
Image Credits: jodimichelle