The flu season is downright intolerable! We wish, either people would stop spreading germs by avoiding snorting and sneezing in public, or we could be in a hazmat suit, till the season lasts. Unfortunately both seem impossible.
If you wish you could do something about it, well, truth is, you can.
Here’s what you can do to outsmart the flu virus:
- Wash your hands frequently. Before you eat, when you have been in a crowded place, when you have been around an infected person, and when you touch any public property.
- If you are unable to wash your hands, after being possibly exposed to flu germs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, the three ways the virus can enter your system.
- Keep a pack of sanitizing wipes with you at all times, wipe off anything, at your office desk (keyboard, phone, pens etc.), that you think, might be infested by settled germs
- Eat fresh foods, to strengthen your immune system, to take on the flu virus head on.
- Drink a glass of water mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder, and a tablespoon of honey. Works well to ward off the flu virus.
There! Simple right? Now, go outsmart the ever so annoying flu virus!
Image Credits: monkeybusinessimages/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos