Unless you are an entomologist, you are probably unsettled at the thought of having to deal with spiders and bugs in your house. Some of us freak out at the mere sight of these creepy crawlies. If you’ve spotted the uninvited guests in your house, don’t fret.
Here’s how you can get rid of them for good:
- You probably already know that spiders, and insects thrive in dirty and moist places. The first step therefore to a bug free home is to keep it clean. Dust and vacuum your house regularly and ensure there is no pile of dirty laundry on the floor or dirty dishes in the sink.
- Make sure your doors and windows are sealed. Broken window screens, cracked doors, and frame gaps can give bugs an extra opportunity to invade your home.
- As soon as you spot insect eggs or webs, vacuum the area. Include furniture edges and dark corners please.
- Dispose off any food items that you don’t intend to eat instead of leaving them on the dining table or the kitchen counter. The bugs love food as much as you do.
- Use a natural pesticide spray (you will find plenty of effective recipes on the ‘web’ (pun intended) to kill the insects. Since spiders rely on insects as their primary food source, getting rid of the bugs is the surest way of getting rid of the spiders.
There you go! Let only those stay in your house that truly belong there.