Online dating has proved to be fruitful in many instances but if you are having no luck, it is probably because you are doing something wrong. It is common for a dating profile to tell everything clearly about the user but with a few red flags. Let’s take a look at them:
- You posted an extremely old picture. Why would you do that?
- Your pictures are flirty but not in the good way. There is no need to show your cleavage, you know? You want a guy who likes you and not the assets.
- You are not specific about the kind of guy you want. “I just want someone who will keep me happy.” Erm, no.
- Your content is too bold! Why would you use CAPS and OMGs and LOLzzzzz over and over again? Also, there is no need to use too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!
- Your entire profile is all about your looks. If you do this, only shallow people will want you. Now, is that the kind of guy you want to date?
Image Credits: AndreyPopov/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos