Real relationships may seem outdated now but they still exist. Yes, you can still have a “real” relationship provided you follow the complicated rules that it is now laden with. Read more here:
- Of course you need chemistry in the relationship but do you think that’s enough? Oh, you are so naïve! Chemistry is only a part of a happy relationship. Trust, communication, and respect are the pillars.
- Want to be friends with the ex? Don’t.
- “He’ll want you back someday,” is the worst advice you could give. The key is to move on. You can’t sit around waiting for him.
- Yes, opposites attract but there are stipulations. Your core values still need to be the same.
- It is harder to date in this technologically driven world.
- Love is a choice, not just a feeling.
There you go! Relationships are tough and if there’s love and understanding there, it will work well for you.